Friday, December 9, 2011

Tom's Shoes Headquarters

Check out this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pKoNdvz5bs





 I think exposed plywood can be really cool. My dad isn't the biggest fan, but I think he could be talked into it if it was done right.
Seeing Toms headquarters makes me think we should keep it really simple so the overhead can go to feeding the poor.   I think we could stretch our dollar by working with the existing space, a well placed light fixture ( i love the mason jar idea) , cool color scheme, and a few pieces of art.  I also think it is important to incorporate photos of the needy eating sandwiches.  I keep thinking of the pic on your laptop with the frames and figures.  I love the color scheme, and simpleness of that space.  Also, what if we loosly sketched sandwiches and framed them along with the photos on a wall collage.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I totally agree. I think charcoal sketchy sketches of sandwiches, hands giving a peace sign, children's faces, etc would be cool framed (similar to a gallery wall)

    ReplyDelete