Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hooks, Chalkboards, Etc.

I thought it would be really cool to have these 'hand hooks' at the front of the restaurants and/or near every table or booth for people to hang their coats, jackets, etc. They are bent forks that look like hands giving  'peace, love and rock on' signs. We could call them the 'helping hands.'  
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55303961/rock-on-x-peace-x-love-special-collector




I love this! We could attach frames (permanently) to a chalkboard wall and draw inside or put other artwork inside the fames...possibilities are endless.


It would be nice to incorporate the company's mission statement into the chalkboard wall (permanently) with positive messages and simple drawings of how it all works with little equations, etc. It would be an artistic way to communicate what Even Stevens is all about.


I like this front desk.


Cute table.


More chalkboard fun.


I love this picture.  Bright colors and cute kids :)


I like the wood and how the company's logo stands out against it.


'la la la la love'...cute.


I love that big colorful mural mixed with their chalkboard and wood panels on the wall.  It wouldn't be difficult for us to do custom artwork like that for Even Stevens.


large mural...great visual impact.


Cute exterior of a restaurant in the UK.


Interior of that same restaurant.



1 comment:

  1. Those hooks were made for us!!! I also really get excited about the pop of color with the industrial finishes. I would love to incorporate soooo much of these ideas. Great work partner!

    ReplyDelete