Saturday, December 17, 2011

I just got a text that the space is signed, sealed and delivered and needs to be built out by April. Hopefully we can get the floor plans asap:)

 cool tile.

 inexpensive booth idea.
 I like the simplicity of this space. ALOT.
 love this wall.
 Oh I am in love with black.  I almost want to paint my built in in my living room.
 I like the simplicity of the graphics.  I cool menu idea.


 This is sweet.  But it would be distracting if you were on the below table.  Especially if you had gals in skirts:)
 This wood is recycled pallets.  I like them painted blue




 I love this idea for a wall.
 This tile pattern could be an inexpensive bathroom wall tile.

i love the colorful chairs.
 She reminds me of Mary.
 This map made me think of eat and feed the world.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, April! We can do it...I hope we get the plans soon. I emailed you some dates that I am available for travel- did you get it?
    I love these spaces-the chalkboards look fantastic and the patio with the colorful chairs is fabulous. That girl does look like Mary :)
    I have some ideas that I will post tomorrow. Just getting the kids in bed after a long but great weekend away in Vancouver-will tell ya all about it tomorrow.
    P.S. I absolutely love the brick walls...I wonder how expensive that would be to do...I also love that cool wood detail on the wall. I think if we mix some old (like a brick wall or wood) with new (like modern art, chairs, light fixtures) we will get the perfect mix of eclectic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the chalkboards and having the business idea posted on it like a math equation, I think that's really cool. I also like the inexpensive booth.

    ReplyDelete