Monday, December 12, 2011

These horizontal wood slates make an impact along with adding a little privacy.
 I love that they used artwork for partitions.  
 I love the light fixture and reclaimed wood table.

 This place feels warm to me.

 The black tile wall makes such a statement!
 cool pendents.
 This design is very economical.  Like it.
 I love love love this storefront.  Dark reclaimed wood juxtaposes with light wood and antiqued green doors.  Beautiful!  
 Cool idea to hang art.
 I like the eclectic look here.  Everything looks like it is from Ikea.  Plants always liven up a space.  They are hard to keep alive and watered but it would be nice to have a bit of greenery.
I liked the light fixture over this guys head.  A couple statement pieces can go a long way.

1 comment:

  1. LOOOVE that light fixture above that guys head too. And I'm in love with the black tile too...maybe mixed with some shadow art blown up to be a huge mural? That store front is to die for!

    ReplyDelete